You’ve booked your Mediterranean cruise: now what? Explore Europe’s magnificent coastal cities with Rick Steves Mediterranean Cruise Ports!
- Rick Steves’ expertise on how to have a meaningful cultural experience when you only have a few hours in each city
- Unlike other cruising guidebooks, Rick focuses on the main attraction: the grandest cities on the Mediterranean coast
- Full coverage of 23 ports of call
- One-day itineraries for exploring Barcelona, Marseille, the French Riviera, Florence, Rome, Naples, Venice, Dubrovnik, Split, Athens, Mykonos, Santorini, Istanbul, and Ephesus
- The best local flavors, haunts, and landmarks from the top sightseeing destinations to hidden gems
- Rick’s reliable tips and candid humorous advice on how to beat the crowds, skip lines, and avoid tourist traps
- Useful tools including logistics for getting from the cruise terminal to town, overviews of each country, maps, photos, and mini-phrasebooks
- Travel strategies covering how to choose, book, and plan your trip, as well as how to save time and money on and off the ship
Europe’s majestic port cities are at your fingertips with Rick Steves Mediterranean Cruise Ports.
Cruising Europe outside the Mediterranean? Pick up Rick Steves Northern European Cruise Ports!
Full list of port cities covered: Provence, Marseille, Toulon and the Port of La Seyne-sur-Mer, Cassis, Aix-en-Provence, Nice, Villefrance-sur-Mer, Cap Ferrat, Monaco, Cannes, Antibes, Florence, Pisa, Lucca, the Port of Livorno, Rome, the Port of Civitaveccia, Naples, Sorrento, Capri, Pompeii, Herculaneum, the Amalfi Coast, Venice, Split, Dubrovnik, Athens, the Port of Piraeus, Mykonos, Santorini, Corfu, Olympia and the Port of Katakolo, Crete and the Port of Heraklion, Rhodes, Istanbul, Ephesus, and The Port of Kusadasi